Technology based, digital content that supports and complements school syllabus
What is iKen Library?
A library as we all know is a knowledge warehouse that caters to the information needs of several people. iKen Library precisely serves this purpose. It consists of standards-based, technology-rich learning content in a digitalised format.
The curriculum development teams at Mexus Education meticulously study the syllabus of the CBSE, ICSE, IGCSE, IB and State Boards. The lessons are then compiled into fascinating digital representations like films, animations, slide-shows, glossaries and mind-maps. The iKen Library consists of narrations and illustrations that are entirely student friendly.
iKen Library – What’s inside?
- Mapped to NCERT guidelines (CBSE, ICSE, IGCSE, IB and State Boards)
- Chapter-wise short films/concept clips/interactive concept animations
- Slide show Presentations in order to give an overview of key points of the chapter
- Ready to Use Lesson Plan to guide you and cover your syllabus
- Revision through mind-maps, assessment tests as per difficulty level/skill
- Huge questions repository to revise and assess your learning
- Textbook in eformat (Courtesy NCERT)
- In built apps like Browser, Calendar, Search, Gadgets, Lesson Plans etc.
We have over the years created numerous learning resources. At this point in time we would
like to share with you the resources we house.
Technical Specifications for iKen Library
- Current version operates on all 32 bit Windows OS
- OS: Windows 98 / XP / 2000 / VISTA / Windows7
- RAM: 512 MB or more
- CPU: 1.2 Ghz or More
- Display: 1024 X 768 pixels, 256 colors
- HDD 4GB , DVD ROM: 2X
- Audio:16 bit sound card
- Internet Connectivity : Optional
Select your Library and Enjoy
iKen Library is a learning system that replaces conventional blackboard teaching by interaction based learning which alleviates the inconsistencies and inadequacies in traditional approach. All the subject and standard specific learning resources are created by eminent panel of educationists comprising of IITians, management graduates, communication professionals and ardent educational entrepreneurs.
How it all started?
iKen Library is based on a PC-based learning system that does away with the conventional teacher-student environment and encourages self-learning through active digital engagement. This product is a result of the insight that children learn best when learning is not forced.
What is keeping us Busy?
- The following new additions will be added to the expanding iKen Library
- English Language for Pre-Primary, Primary and Secondary Classes
- Mathematics for Classes 1 to 5
- History for class 6 to 10
- Biology for class 8 to 10
- Commerce for class 11 to 12